Show all

How can I find if I’m owed pension money?

owed pension money

owed pension money

New York - If you believe you are owed money from a terminated pension plan, do the following:

  • Contact the Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation (the "PBGC"). The PBGC is a federally charted corporation is charged with overseeing retirement pension plan. For additional information you can call 1-800-326-5678.

  • If you'd like, you can e-mail a message to [email protected]. You must include your name, address, daytime phone number, Social Security number, date of birth as well as the name and address of your former employer.

An independent Fee-Only financial adviser can help you review your current pension benefits. 


About Us

Founded in 1998, The Independent Adviser Corporation has assisted thousands of individuals, families, and businesses. We are 100% independent and objective and offer free private consultations to our clients. Our company publishes free investment research and educational materials, and when specific financial or legal advice is needed, we connect clients with a network of FEE-ONLY professionals. For more information, become a member or to schedule a free consultation, please visit our website at or 1800ADVISER.COM