Show all

Can I verify the accuracy of my social security checks?

acurate social security

acurate social security

New York - Yes. The Social Security Administration has made errors in the past. Errors include miscalculations of benefits for persons who worked part-time simultaneously while they collected social security benefits

If you think you may be owed Social Security benefits, you can call the Social Security office at 1-800-772-1213. Click here to go to the U.S. Government's Social Security Web Site.

An independent Fee-Only financial adviser can help you review your social security benefits.


About Us

Founded in 1998, The Independent Adviser Corporation has assisted thousands of individuals, families, and businesses. We are 100% independent and objective and offer free private consultations to our clients. Our company publishes free investment research and educational materials, and when specific financial or legal advice is needed, we connect clients with a network of FEE-ONLY professionals. For more information, become a member or to schedule a free consultation, please visit our website at or 1800ADVISER.COM