401k & IRA Rollover Services
Are you considering rolling over your 401k to an IRA or converting to a ROTH IRA? The decision can be overwhelming and it's important to make the right choice for your financial future. That's where our network of FEE-ONLY financial advisers can help.
401k & IRA Retirement Rollover services can include:
- Assessment: You can expect that a comprehensive review of your financial situation. This includes an analysis of your income, expenses and liabilities and financial goals.
- Review Current 401k Plan: Although IRA accounts generally provide more flexibility than a 401k account, most do not. Your financial adviser will review your plan to determine if there are benefits to staying in your plan.
- Asset Allocation: Whether you rollover your 401k to an IRA or not, your FEE-ONLY financial adviser will help you determine the optimal mix of asset classes for your portfolio, considering factors such as your risk tolerance, time horizon and financial goals.
- Roth Vs. Regular IRA: As part of this review, your FEE-ONLY adviser will help you understand the potential benefits and drawbacks of a ROTH IRA. In most cases, the long-term tax benefits of a ROTH IRA more than offset any negatives.
- Rollover Assistance: If you decide to rollover your 401k to an IRA, your FEE-ONLY financial adviser will help you choose an IRA provider. They will also assist with the rollover process to ensure that it is completed smoothly and without any unnecessary tax consequences.
- Optional Ongoing Management: At your option, your FEE-ONLY financial adviser can continue to manage your investments driving investment returns that align with your financial goals and risk tolerances.
401k and IRA Retirement Rollover services can provide peace of mind, helping you to feel confident in your investment decisions and more secure in your financial future.
Each of our professionals maintains their own pricing structure but typically fees for 401k and IRA Retirement Rollover Services are based on the complexity of your portfolio and can range from $500 to $2,500. Importantly, many FEE-ONLY financial advisers will give you a full-credit for this fee if you decide to continue with ongoing full-time money management.
If you have never worked with a FEE-ONLY financial adviser before or looking for a second opinion, we can help you. Simply Click Here to Schedule a FREE Consultation. Alternatively, visit 1800ADVISER.COM to browse biographies of individual advisers and choose one or more to connect with.